This year we’ve come up with a top 20 gift ideas list that you can purchase for your loved ones from us here at 8 Arms Bakery. You can pre-order any of these items for pick-up on most days between now and Christmas or find them for sale at our
Holiday Open House on DECEMBER 20th from noon-7p.m.
Give us a call or email us to order.
In no particular order we present the…
TOP 20 HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS:
1. Cinnamon Rolls: $4 each or 4 for $15. You can get them filled with raisins, apples, walnuts, raisins and more…warm them up for Christmas morning and slather with some of our delicious cream cheese frosting.
2. A Membership in our Bakery Share Program. Available traditional, vegan or gluten-free. 20 weeks of delicious baked goods! Each week’s selection changes. Full Shares $440, 1/2 Shares $220, Mini Shares $110. 4 week sample shares also available.
3. Almond Toffee: $7 per bag, crunchy and sweet!
4. Cookie Variety Pack: $10 for 24. Many cookies choices including thumbprints, candy cane, ginger blast, Russian tea cakes and more!
5. Box of Bars: We’ve got over 15 varieties to choose from, including our popular peppermint cheesecake and cranberry white chocolate bars. You can get 9-10 in a box for $20! Cut the bars into bite size pieces and serve for dessert or as a party platter.
6. Crackers: Two popular flavors to choose from, Spicy Polenta Cheese Crackers and Sunflower Soda Crackers. $5.25 per bag. Great for holiday appetizers!
7. Granola: $5.25 for a bag of our delicious Coco-nutty blend. Folks love it because it’s so lightly sweetened with honey.
8. Decorate Your Own Cookies Pack: Contains 24 sugar cookies in a wide variety of holiday shapes and a tub of either cream cheese or butter cream frosting. All you need is some colored sugar and sprinkles and you’ll have a complete cold weather activity to entertain the entire family.
9. Sweet Breads: $5.25 per loaf. We’ve got many flavors: banana nut, pear hazelnut, spiced apple, sweet potato pecan, pumpkin spice, cranberry orange and more!
10. Savory Treats: $3 each…many to choose from: Quiche, Greens and Feta Turnovers, Black Bean Empanadas, Curry Potato and Pea Samosas, Carmelized Onion Tarts, etc…you can also get mini versions of each for $1.50 each. Great for appetizers.
11. Gingerbread People: 4 large for $6 or 2 dozen mini for $10. Traditional or gluten-free available.
12. Tamales: These are frozen and uncooked. You just steam for an hour and top with salsa and sour cream…presto, easy holiday meal! Black bean: 4 for $6 Chicken: 4 for $7
14. Peppermint Bark: $7, a delicious combination of dark and white chocolate and peppermint pieces, YUM!
15. Almond Shortbread: One of our most popular cookies. Super crunchy and buttery, $1.50 each for large or 2 dozen small for $10.
16. Not Your Mama’s Fruitcake: Even if your mama made delicious fruitcake it probably wasn’t like this one…a wide variety of dried fruits and nuts with a hint of rum make this one special. Small $3 or full loaves for $7.
17. Caramelized Onion Tarts: These delicious pie-sized side dishes are sure to please all your holiday guests. $15 each
18. Macaroons: These come in packages of three chocolate-dipped with a cute chocolate heart on top. $2.25 per bag
19. A loaf of our popular sourdough bread. Get it plain or with roasted garlic, rosemary and olives or apples and walnuts. $6.25 per loaf.
20. Can’t decide what works best? Why not an 8 Arms Bakery gift certificate. Available in any amount.
Please let us know how we can help you this season!
The bakery is at 413 Decatur St. N.W. Olympia 98502. Look for the orange and purple house and follow the signs to the building behind where the bakery lives. Hope to see you there!